Counsel, Business Protection Practice
Protecting clients’ interests during any legal proceedings at all stages of criminal procedure, including courts of all instances (searches, interrogations, appeals against unlawful actions, release property and money on bank accounts from seizure, return of the detained property)
- Ukrainian Bar Association
- National Academy of Internal Affairs, (specialization in jurisprudence)
- Crimea Faculty of Kharkiv National University of Internal Affairs (specialization in jurisprudence)
Trainings and Certificates
- Certificate of participation in the seminar on European standards of human rights protection in criminal proceedings (based on the ECHR practice materials), covert investigation activities.
- Certificate of participation in the seminar on right to a fair trial: criminal aspects (based on the ECHR’s resent practice).
- Certificate of participation in the seminar on current issues of admissibility of evidence in criminal proceedings.
- Certificate of participation in the 3rd Legal Banking Forum.
Ukrainian, English, Russian