Cai & Lenard Law Firm seeks to attract highly motivated, irrepressible employees that are fond of law, attentive to details, enthusiastic and insistent in looking for answers.
Of course, experience is a huge advantage for employee but there is nothing more important for us than your curiosity, something that won’t let you rest until you comprehend incomprehensible and turn unknown into familiar and simple.
For our part we offer many options: interesting projects, friendly team environment, competitive salary and comfortable office. You will get an opportunity to increase your coefficient of legal efficiency daily and take part in conducting interesting researches.
- Higher education (law)
- At least 3 years of professional experience in international or Ukrainian law firm, relevant experience in tax law is a must (1-2 years of experience)
- Fluent Ukrainian and Russian, Advanced English (including legal English)
- Experience in representation of clients in courts, before government agencies
- Independent project management experience is a plus
- Client-oriented approach in work
- Personal traits: analytical skills, communication skills, drive to develop professional knowledge and skills, initiativity, responsibility, high level of self-organization, ability to work to deadlines
- Provide oral and written legal advice
- Prepare and analyze legal papers (agreements, memoranda, conclusions, requests, statements etc.)
- Represent clients in court and before government agencies
- Conduct contract and claim-related work
- Provide legal support for obtaining necessary documents
- Interacting directly with clients on major projects
- Prepare legal articles for print and web-based media
- Tax law practice: tax advice, tax planning, tax risks assessment, tax audit and tax litigation.
Type of employment:
On the issue vacancy write to:firstname.lastname@example.org